Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, E. A. Justice Books uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read the "What Are Cookies" article on Cookie Consent website.
Note that E. A. Justice Books has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
E. A. Justice Books does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Code of Conduct & Terms
Website, Blog, and Forum Rules
1. This site is available for everyone to enjoy, participate in, and be a part of.
2. Anything posted on this site will NOT be treated as confidential and will be available for view by everyone who joins and any information considered confidential should NOT be posted anywhere on this site for others to see.
3. Do not post any material that you do not own the copyright. You need to be the owner of the copyrighted material or have expressed consent from the owner of the copyright.
4. Users are prohibited from posting messages that promote, advertise, or for the selling of goods or services unless it is done in an area expressed solely for that purpose. If messages of this nature are posted in inappropriate locations they will be removed.
5. Do not post anything that is considered offensive towards others based on race, gender, country, religion, sexual orientation, etc. These types of posts, no matter if it is directed at an individual or a group, will not be tolerated. You may not post anything that is obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, violates any law, harmful to minors, impersonates others, or is otherwise inappropriate. If so, the post(s) will be removed and you will be banned from the website (this includes the use of the forum and any other means of communication on the site).
6. There will be zero tolerance for any type of behavior listed above.
* If any more rules are deemed necessary they will be added here.
Disclaimers for E. A. Justice Books
All the information on this website - - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. E. A. Justice Books does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (E. A. Justice Books), is strictly at your own risk. E. A. Justice Books will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website and any of its content, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms and code of conduct.
Acceptance of Rules
By joining and using this website and community you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Code of Conduct and Terms and will abide by the rules of the forum and any other communication available on this website.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com.